Get Into Retail with Marks & Spencer
Prince's Trust are now recruiting for a FREE 4 week employability and work experience programme, with the potential to secure a 12 week contract leading to permanent employment.
This programme is open to people aged 16-25 who are not in education, employment or training and are looking to start their career in the retail sector.
- Young people taking part in the programme will get 4 weeks of training and work experience in a Marks and Spencer store.
- This is a blended programme so all training will be delivered online rather than face to face, but participants will work in store 4.5 days each week.
- All shifts will be Monday – Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm.
- Participants must be available for the Taster Day on 6th October – this will be online
- Participants must be available for 4 weeks from 18th October – 12th November.
- Travel expenses and lunch will be funded throughout the 4 weeks of the programme
- Taking part in the programme does not affect benefits
- There is a possibility of securing a 12 week paid contract on successful completion of the programme, leading to a potential permanent position
- Placements are available in Fosse Park store and Leicester City Centre
**Places are very limited so please get your enquiries in as soon as possible**
For more information contact Maria Pilinovics, 07929 185 467, Maria.Pilinovics@princes-trust.org.uk