Get Ready Online with The Prince’s Trust
• A 4 day programme to improve your confidence, skills and motivation
• Learn about managing your mental health and wellbeing, and even your finances
• CV support and interview advice
• Up to 3 months progression support if wanted
This programme will be open to anyone aged 16 - 30, who are not in education, employment or training and looking to improve their confidence, skills and motivation.
The programme will start on Monday 5th July and is spread over 4 days with a 90 minute session each day, ran via Microsoft Teams (which is a free app the young people would even download onto their phones).
- Session 1 – Getting to know you and icebreaker activities
- Session 2 – Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Session 3 – Budgeting and Finances
- Session 4 – Employability: CV’s, cover letters and interview tips
We will then also be offering tailored 121 sessions with each young person who may require further support.
To apply for a place on this course, please contact Maria on 07929 185 467 or firstname.lastname@example.org by by Thursday 1st July.