Get Started in Health and Social Care
Tuesday 2nd March- Friday 5th March 2021
Location: Online - Microsoft Teams
Are you aged 16-30? Not in full time education, employment, or training?
The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with projects and employers in the East Midlands are offering FREE ONLINE employability training and privileged access to LIVE VACANCIES, giving you a fantastic opportunity to start a career within Health & Social Care.
You can expect:
- An introduction to life in health and social care
- Understanding of the roles and responsibilities available
- Learning the values, skills, and attitudes required for a job in health and social care
- Online CV support and interview advice
- Multiple speed interviews for live vacancies
- Up to 6 months of mentoring support
This programme does not impact your benefits
Interested? Limited places available
Register your interest by: Email: email@example.com
or text: "H&SC and your name" to Hannah on 07766074936