Prince's Trust - Get Into Hospitals Services with University Hospitals of Leicester, 20 September - 15 October
Are you aged 18-30? Not in education, employment, or training?
The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with University Hospitals of Leicester, are offering a
FREEplacement based course, designed to help you start a career in the NHS. You don't need
any previous experience or qualifications, and it doesn't affect your Universal Credit!
You can expect:
- An introduction to life working in the NHS, with 4 week placement in either admin or clinical roles within Leicester Royal, General or Glenfield Hospital
- Learning the values, skills, and attitudes required for a job in the NHS
- Dedicated NHS specific application support and interview practice
- Financial support with interviews, DBS checks and travel to work
- Up to 6 months of mentoring support post programme
Register your interest now by texting: GIJW2009 and your name to Jaimini on 07940 284 192
or emailing Enquiries.H&SC@princes-trust.org.uk