Prince's Trust ‘Get Into IT’ programme
If you enjoy solving problems and want a career in the IT industry, this free Google online course is for you.
The Google IT Support Professional Certificate runs for three months, with 12-16 hours of study each week.
You'll learn online, with a combination of assisted learning and self-study.On completion, you'll receive a highly respected certificate to impress potential employerswith and receive help to find an entry-level IT support job.
On the course you'll cover:
- Technical support fundamentals
- The bits and bytes of computer networking
- Operating systems and you
- System administration and IT infrastructure
- IT security: defense against the digital dark arts
- Support to find and secure entry level jobs in IT.
Available free of charge to young people 18-30, not in full-time work, education ortraining, from Leicestershire.
For details and to book:
0800 842 842