Apply for Apprenticeship levy transfer from ASDA
Leicester City Council is working in partnership with ASDA who are looking to support businesses in Leicester and Leicestershire, by transferring £88,000 of their apprenticeship levy to create new apprenticeship opportunities.
Who can apply for funding?
ASDA particularly welcome applications from charities, voluntary sector organisations, or businesses looking to support disadvantaged individuals.
Your business or organisation must be based in Leicester or Leicestershire.
Applications will close on Friday 9 July.
What is the process?
You can apply to fund the learning for existing staff or new apprentices. You can apply for levy transfer funding before recruiting your apprentice, however, we will not transfer the funds until the start of the apprenticeship programme.
You can apply for funds even if you are a levy payer who needs additional funds to support an apprenticeship programme.
Please note: Any funds awarded can only be used for apprenticeship programmes
• Consider every application on merit.
• Contact you within 2 weeks of submitting to let you know the outcome of your application.
• Upon successful application, transfer funds, on a monthly basis via the Apprenticeship service account for the full duration of the programme.
If you have any questions, send an email to email@example.com
Start your application
To apply, you'll need to complete the application form below and include:
• the name, level and duration of the apprenticeship course
• the cost of training and assessing your apprentice
• details of the training provider
• an idea of long-term plans for your apprentice once they finish their apprenticeship
The deadline for applications is Friday 9 July.