Leicester Employment Hub
FREE recruitment support: you may be eligible for our £3,500 grant towards employing a qualifying individual on a 12-month apprenticeship or 6-month paid work experience contract.
IMPARTIAL help and support to source local candidates for work experience; work trial; paid work experience; apprenticeships; local jobs; graduate interns
To find out more contact us using the link below.
Skills and training funding provides an extra incentive to small employers to deliver construction training, which aligns with CITB’s grant scheme. This helps to train your team and build the skills your business needs to achieve its goals. From the 1st April, there will be up to £14,500 available for every new construction Apprentice taken on by a CITB registered business, find out more by clicking the link below.
Construction employers - Grant funding
The Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) have announced a major boost in funding to help employers take on construction apprentices.
From 1 April, employers can claim up to £14,500 per apprentice through CITB’s attendance grants.
CITB analysis of opportunities
CITB have published an analysis of the opportunities presented by the construction landscape in the Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership area. The report proposes recommendations that include:
• Develop and strengthen relevant collaborative partnerships.
• Establish a Leicester and Leicestershire area construction strategy and action plan.
• Develop skills and training pathways for both current and future skills needs.
• Build a more positive image of construction locally with young people.
• Promote smart approaches to procurement across the Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership area.
For more details click the link below.