Help to train new skilled technicians for your business
Our free tailored support
- Saves you valuable time and expense
- Reduces red tape
- Helps you hire and train staff for any type of role within your business.
Thought about taking on an apprentice?
It might be easier than you think with the help of Leicester Employment Hub.
We can help you get an employee started on a Level 2 or 3 Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair apprenticeship, or in another role such as business admin.
- Give expert advice around apprenticeships
- Find eligible candidates and pre-screen job-ready individuals before you interview them
- Identify the best organisation to deliver the training element of the apprenticeship
- Link your new apprentice to support services to help them succeed.
Meet Mahendra Patel, account manager
Mahendra's advice is entirely free and without obligation.
Our business engagement managers have a wealth of local and industry knowledge to help you find the best solutions for growth through skills investment.
Create a job - Get a grant for your wage costs!
Leicester Jobs Fund can offer grants of up to £2,500 to support your wage costs. Find out if you are eligible for this grant by employing a qualifying individual.