#TheRealDeal for Employers
#TheRealDeal Employer grants
Find out how to use the new Higher Apprenticeship training standards to develop your middle/senior management team and claim a support grant of £2,500.
Higher Apprenticeships – What do employers say?
“Standards are being written by industry for industry, meaning we can provide flexible apprenticeships that benefit our employees at every stage in their career – the apprenticeship route offers a real opportunity to provide skills for all, as well as continual personal and professional development”
Jill Coyle, Apprentice Programme Lead at Nestle
What’s available to me?
Take a look at the latest list of higher level apprenticeship standards, ranging from Level 4 through to Level 7.
The deal for Higher Apprenticeships
We can help you up-skill your staff on a Higher Apprenticeship at very little, or even no cost, to you.
Here's how it works:
1) Choose a standard: Could be Project Manager – Level 6
2) Find a training provider and negotiate the cost. This could be £22,000 over 48 months
3) Agree on a programme of delivery and set up a payment plan. The Government will pay 90% of the costs, you will pay 10% - on £22,000 this is just £2,200 or £46 per month
4) Put in a claim to the Leicester Jobs Fund grant for £2,500
5) Your employee could get their Higher qualification for no cost to you apart from time off the job to train.