Virtual Hub100 recruitment event
The Virtual Hub100 event provides you an opportunity to speak with recruiters to interview for current apprenticeship and job roles.
We’ll support you every step of the way to increase your chances of gaining employment.
The next event will be in early September 2021, the vacancy list will be available on this page at that time.
What qualifications do I need?
- You need to meet the entry criteria for the role (stated on the job list)
- For apprenticeship vacancies, you must have lived in the UK continuously for the past three years
- For apprenticeship vacancies, you must not already have a qualification that is the same level or higher in the same subject area as the apprenticeship you are applying for. For example, if you already have a level 3 qualification in Marketing, then you are not eligible for a level 2 or 3 Marketing apprenticeship, you can still apply for any other apprenticeship though.
How to register
- View the vacancy list
- Choose one role, or two if they are in the same section (eg Business Admin)
- Contact us using the form at the bottom of this page
- One of our team will get in touch with you, check if you are eligible and arrange an interview.
‘The whole process was really fast and easy, I’m so glad I came!’
Alice attended a Hub100 event and started her business admin apprenticeship with Mosaic, through Leicester College, shortly after.
‘I attended the Hub100 event, had a second interview a week or so later and started my apprenticeship a couple of weeks after that’.