Hub100 recruitment events
Our Hub100 events provide you an opportunity to meet recruiters to interview for current Apprenticeship, Traineeship and job roles. We’ll support you every step of the way to increase your chances of gaining employment.
Our next Hub100 event is on Friday 13 July, the list of roles available will be published on this page on Friday 6 July
What qualifications do I need?
- You need to meet the entry criteria for the role (stated on the job list)
- You must have lived in the UK continuously for the past three years
- You must not already have a qualification that is the same level or higher in the same subject area as the apprenticeship you are applying for. For example, if you already have a level 3 qualification in Marketing, then you are not eligible for a level 2 or 3 Marketing apprenticeship, you can still apply for any other apprenticeship though.
How to register
- Download the list of roles which we publish on this page before the event
- Choose one role, or two if they are coded the same colour
- Contact us using the form at the bottom of this page
- We will get back to you, check if you are eligible and arrange an interview
- The deadline for applications is 2pm the day before the event.
What happens on the day of the interview?
- You will have a 30 minute interview with the recruiter for your selected post
- After the event a member of our team will be in touch to offer follow-up support and advise you on further training and progression options.
How to prepare
- Please prepare by reading the 'Key interview questions' document below
Forthcoming Hub100 events
|Friday 13 July 2018||The list of roles for this event will be published on this page on Friday 6 July|
|Friday 31 August 2018||The list of roles for this event will be published on this page on Friday 24 August|
|Friday 19 October 2018||The list of roles for this event will be published on this page on Friday 12 October|
|Friday 30 November 2018||The list of roles for this event will be published on the page on Friday 23 November|