Looking for an apprenticeship?
Increase your chances of success with our Pre-Apprenticeship course
Hub100 recruitment events
Our Hub100 events provide you an opportunity to meet recruiters to interview for current Apprenticeship, Traineeship and job roles. We’ll support you every step of the way to increase your chances of gaining employment.
Our next Hub100 event is on Friday 15th March, the list of roles available will be on this site from Wednesday 6th March.
‘The whole process was really fast and easy, I’m so glad I came!’
Alice attended a Hub100 event and started her business admin apprenticeship with Mosaic, through Leicester College, shortly after.
‘I attended the Hub100 event, had a second interview a week or so later and started my apprenticeship a couple of weeks after that’.
What qualifications do I need?
- You need to meet the entry criteria for the role (stated on the job list)
- You must have lived in the UK continuously for the past three years
- You must not already have a qualification that is the same level or higher in the same subject area as the apprenticeship you are applying for. For example, if you already have a level 3 qualification in Marketing, then you are not eligible for a level 2 or 3 Marketing apprenticeship, you can still apply for any other apprenticeship though.
How to register
- View the list of roles which we publish on this page before the event
- Choose one role, or two if they are in the same section (eg Business Admin)
- Contact us using the form at the bottom of this page
- We will get back to you, check if you are eligible and arrange an interview
- The deadline for applications is 2pm the day before the event.
What happens on the day of the interview?
- You will have a 30 minute interview with the recruiter for your selected post
- After the event a member of our team will be in touch to offer follow-up support and advise you on further training and progression options.
How to prepare
- Please prepare by reading the 'Key interview questions' document below
Forthcoming Hub100 events
|Friday 15 March 2019||The vacancy list for this event will be published on Friday 8 March|
|Friday 12 April 2019||The vacancy list for this event will be published on Friday 5 April|
|Friday 24 May 2019||The vacancy list for this event will be published on Friday 17 May|
|Friday 12 July 2019||The vacancy list for this event will be published on Friday 5 July|