Increase your chances of success with our Pre-Apprenticeship course
The programme runs for 5 days (starting 21 January) and in that time you will:
- Achieve an Extended Award in Employability Skills
- Create a winning CV
- Optimise your potential: you will learn how to point out skills on application or at interview that you didn't even know you had!
- Hear from an employer about what they are looking for at an interview
- Receive hints and tips for job searching, including where to look, how to apply and how to achieve success
- Link-up with a Learner Engagement Advisor who will support you to secure an apprenticeship
- At the end of the week you'll be booked in for an interview for an apprenticeship opportunity
Jobcentre Plus New Walk, Leicester, Monday 21 - Friday 25 January 2019, 9.30am - 3pm.
If you are referred to this course by your Jobcentre Plus Work Coach then you can claim back any travel costs incurred.