Apprentice Business Admin Level 3 with Brother's Pharmacy
Location: 118 Belgrave Road, Leicester. LE4 5AT.
Vacancy Short Description
An exciting new opportunity to work at Brother's Pharmacy to learn about our business and grow within the team. It’s a fast moving, positive and fun place to work, and we are committed to development of our employees to achieve excellence in their careers.
As our apprentice you would be responsible for helping to support our business with a range of activities, with full guidance and support your duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
1) Liaising with customers over the phone
2) liaising with Customers via Email/online
3) Social Media posts / Instagram / Linked in
4) Online sales, loading and updating product portfolio online
5) Picking and packing orders to send out to customers
6) Ordering products from suppliers, taking regular stock takes, assisting in stock inventory for online store and EPOS systems
• Manage all daily courier requirements:
o Safely pack and book couriers for all goods and documents
o Unpack, date label and all incoming stock
• Manage the courier invoicing and monthly reporting using Excel
• Keep the storage room tidy and well managed
• Manage the presentation and cleanliness of the Pharmacy office
• Handle incoming calls to the Pharmacy
• Administration duties to support the Office Manager - forms, correspondence and reports, monthly expenses
We couldn’t do what we do for our clients if we didn’t work as a team, so always be prepared to be a pair of helping hands.
At K&K no two days are the same, there’ll be ‘all hands-on deck’ occasions. Our apprentice will have to understand that there will be days when they need to take pride in helping to keep us ticking along.
Working week: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (some flexibility if public transport will be used)
Expected Apprenticeship Duration: 21 months
Possible Start Date: April 2021
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• IT skills (Strong Word and Excel skills)
• Able to work well as a team and by themselves
• Strong work ethic
• Be able to multi- task
- Positive attitude
- Passionate about what you do
- Confident and personable
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to treat colleagues and visitors with respect
- The commitment to complete the apprenticeship programme
- To use initiative and take responsibility for daily decision making
- To have an innovative approach to problem solving
Qualifications required: A*- C (4-9) or equivalent in Maths and English essential.
Future Prospects: We really value our people and pride ourselves on our loyal team.
This is a real opportunity for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of the team and grow with the company.
Things to consider: The apprentice will get 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
About the employer:
K& K Healthcare Pharmacy is an independent pharmacy operating in the heart of Leicester’s Golden Mile community. Our aim is to provide our customers and patients with a high-quality service in:
•Dispensing and supply of medicines.
•Face to face personal pharmacist consultations.
•Offering a range of good value products that help make people feel better.
As part of the wider NHS, our pharmacy offers a number of NHS services including Flu Jabs, Medicines Usage Reviews, Minor Ailments and Smoking Cessation Programme.
We also provide private services such as Travel Clinics and. Bioclinics. You will be part of a close-knit team providing key NHS Healthcare Services to a vibrant local Asian community.
Wages: £4.62 - £8.91 per hour, dependent on age.
Applications: Please send covering letter for why you feel you meet the requirements of this role and a copy of your latest CV to: