French and Spanish speaking Sales Executives with Linxcom UK
Location: Oakland Rd, Leicester LE2
Job Description - Linxcom UK ltd has established itself as an international supplier in networking and telecommunications end to end solutions. We work closely with our customers and embrace the latest technology to innovate and provide our customers with the best and most cost-effective solutions.
Business development representative - Our employees are important to us. We empower and inspire them to perform, offer opportunities to grow and we recognise and reward their contribution. They are proud to work for a company that respects them and broader communities, and they trust us to be financially sustainable, so we are successful now, and in the future.
The successful applicant will be expected to undertake a wide variety of tasks including the following:
- Utilizing the existing company’s database as well as prospecting and increasing the number of relevant contacts (buyers, products managers, purchasers, MDs …etc.) to this database. • Achieve high level of cold calling • Plan, prospect, select and sell fibre optic and copper structured cabling passive products • Develop and manage your own pipeline of business that is sufficient to achieve targets • Ability to self-generate your own sales opportunities, supported by a Sales Development Consultant & Sales Manager • Identify, cross sell leads for networking, telecom and structured cabling products • Developing and running marketing campaigns to increase Commercial leads • Carrying out external sales calls in compliant and professional manner •
Maintain own technical knowledge and skills • Develop productive business relationships with existing customers • Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Advising customers on delivery schedules and after-sales service • Liaising with current and new clients by telephone • Analyse competitors and the products they are offering • Report sales trends to your employer
- The Company will provide full products training theoretical and practical
- The company will provide all training tools, catalogues, brochures
- The company will also help with the sales, communications and Negotiations Techniques
Candidate Specification - The successful applicant should be:
- Experienced in B-2-B sales
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Willing to learn and be enthusiastic
- Have an outgoing personality
- Competent in using Microsoft office and sales support systems
- Sales experience in telecommunications is an added bonus.
- Excellent sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets
- Fluent in French or Spanish
- Work under pressure and is sales driven
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm – Mon- Friday, with 45mins lunch break.
Salary: £19k – £20k depending on experience
Application: Please send CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org