Warehouse and Line Operative with EGD Logistics
236 Hawke Way, Magna Park, Lutterworth LE17 4XR
- Carrying out all activities in a manner that promotes safety to yourself and your colleagues.
• ALWAYS use the designated walkways.
• Preparing orders with correct labeling and taping, to fulfil, pack and dispatch client orders with all required guidelines provided by coordinators.
• Assembly production with all required guidelines provided by coordinators.
• Ensure warehouse is always kept clean and tidy, with empty boxes flattened, foil rubbish placed in bags and stored in the correct location of the Warehouse or placed in recycling bins.
• Potential risks, problems, or product defects to be reported immediately to Coordinator or Warehouse Manager.
• Restacking products from pallets to pallets due to requirements from customers.
• Wrapping pallets manually and avoiding loose product to prevent damage during transport.
• Stock counting to avoid any discrepancies.
• Finishing orders by using burning gun and shrinking foil in designated place with all required guidelines provided by coordinators.
Hours per week
7am to 3pm or 10am to 6pm. (Monday to Friday) 40 Hours a week
£10.30 per hour
Email your CV to email@example.com