Outdoor Posting and Cleaning Operative with Clear Channel
Outdoor Posting and Cleaning Operative
Delivery Leicester, Full time
If you’re looking for a job that can be flexible to suit your commitments or interests outside of work then a role as a PCO can provide just that. You’ll be part of a multi-skilled team who are dedicated to ensuring our clients adverts are posted to a high standard and stay looking premium 365 days a year. You’ll be responsible for your dedicated posting round and manage your weekly 40 hours of work flexibly, this is a physically demanding job and requires you to work outdoors in all weathers. You’ll be in your comfort zone working alone and will be happy to be out on the round, just you and your van.
What you'll be doing
A vital part of the Clear Channel machine your main responsibility is to post adverts and clean advertising units in your area, there will be additional duties and as our business changes your role will too, we are looking for adaptable people who are comfortable with a changing business. Equally you’ll be happy to get stuck in with the team and work together when required.
Outline of responsibilities;
- Cleaning - Bus Shelters, Kiosks, other roadside advertising units
- Posting - ensuring paper adverts are posted within agreed time-frame
- Light maintenance of advertising units
- Logging & managing work records on company mobile app
- General up keep of company/commercial van
- Represent company in a professional manner
- Adhering to road safety laws
- On-call rota – out of hours (depending on location)
- Any other adhoc duties as and when required
Who are you?
We’re looking for someone who is committed to completing a job to the highest standard, someone with a positive attitude who is looking for an employer who can provide a stable income, a reliable flexible job and all the benefits that come with that.
If you show willing and you go above and beyond your day role there is the opportunity to progress within your role/team and the wider department. As well as salary increases and bonuses to achieve along the way.
You’ll be experienced in working in a manual, labour or physically demanding role , you’ll also be experienced in working outdoors in all weathers.
- Happy to work alone
- Confident using a smartphone
- Have a positive attitude
- Highly adaptable to change
What's in it for you?
It takes extraordinary talent from a collection of diverse minds to make brands come alive as Clear Channel does. We think we offer benefits beyond what you can see, we offer benefits you can feel. The powerful sense of pride you get from seeing the work you delivered transform local communities.
The genuine feeling of support from a company of people who value you, whether you sit next to them or 100 miles away you can feel your worth and see the impact of your ideas and contributions. Our culture and people are our biggest benefit and if you value that then you’ll fit right in!
You'll also get;
- Basic salary £19,959 plus an increase after probation
- Quarterly bonus scheme and annual company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus all the usual public holidays)
- Flexible working week
- No travel costs to and from work – company van provided
- Overtime opportunities
- Work uniform and all work tools provided
- Full training and development plan
- Company pension up to 8%, life insurance and group income protection schemes
- Clear Channel UK is one of the world’s leading Out of Home media owners with more than 40,000 sites nationwide. You’ll find Clear Channel advertising panels from Inverness in Scotland to Truro in Cornwall and in every major urban area in between.
From continued investment in classic bus stops to leading the digital out of home revolution, we continually find new and interesting ways to help brands meet people throughout the UK. Our dedicated team of more than 650 people work in 14 locations nationwide work to create and post stunning advertising, as well as cleaning and maintaining advertising structures, making the urban environment better for local communities.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Start Date – March 2021