Business Administration Apprentice
PrintBerry Ltd, 9 Beal Street, Leicester, LE2 0AA
Please note that this an apprenticeship scheme offered in partnership with a local College. Successful candidates will need to successfully pass the key skills assessments and complete an apprenticeship with a specified College. This is done on-site during working hours.
Typical shift is Mon-Friday: 30- 37hours per week
Salary: Apprentice starting at £5/hour to be reviewed after 3 months
This is a new position on a permanent basis with the opportunity to progress. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, attention to detail, accuracy and display a high level of customer service. We are a small and close-knit business and growth and expansion mean we are now looking for someone to assist and be part of our journey of growth.
We are looking for somebody to grow with the business with the idea of progressing to our future Office Supervisor/manager role. We are a new online business specialising in print production on to various clothing products.
Admin Assistant Responsibilities
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email, and mail.
• logging orders, making delivery notes
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, organising files, reordering supplies
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Organising meetings
• Check mails and responding to urgent emails
• Answer the phone, dealing with all general enquiries
• Divert calls and take messages, ensuring accuracy of detail
• File and retrieve paperwork
• Electronically file letters
• Scan letters and relevant correspondence and file respectively
• Photocopy data
• Undertaking any other additional duties as requested by the Director
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
• Level 1 GCSE Maths and English achievement or equivalent
• Prior administrative experience. added advantage - although training will be provided
• Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• Microsoft skills (Excel, word etc)
• Attention to detail.
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Please send a covering letter explaining your reasons for applying and ability to meet the specification above, together with your up to date CV to: