Trainee / Experienced Vehicle Accessories Fitter with Complete Vehicle Accessories Ltd
Location: Unit 4 & 4a Dawsons Lane, Barwell, Leicestershire, LE9 8BE.
Complete Vehicle Accessories Ltd established 2013. Our aim is to provide the highest quality aftermarket solutions for the latest commercial vehicle. Fitting either at our base in Barwell, Hinckley or mobile at our clients' sites, whether that is at a dealership or onsite at the customers premises.
We are looking for highly motivated individual to join our fitting team. To provide the highest quality service to all our clients.
Must have a clean driving license.
Reporting to the managing director you will be:
- Providing an efficient installation service for ply and plastic linings.
- Fitting of roof bars, security locks, beacons etc.
- Liaising with office-based personnel with regards to new assignments.
- Accurate information must be logged, ensuring timely delivery and a first-class service.
- Working alongside existing senior personnel to gain further understanding of technical installations.
- Completion of all appropriate paperwork.
The role requires a good level of attention to detail, planning, communication and organisation. It is expected that you will provide a timely, polite and efficient service to all clients and ensure that maximum customer satisfaction is achieved on all work.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
42.5 hours per week, 7.30 to 4.30 p.m.
Salary: £15,000.00-£25,000.00 per year dependent on experience
Application Process: Please send an e mail, with your contact number to Mahendra.firstname.lastname@example.org