We are working in partnership with Futures Advice, Skills and Employment to provide pre-employment support, assisting you into a job, apprenticeship or other employment opportunity.
You can drop in to the Futures office at 80-82 Charles Street, Monday to Friday, any time between 9am and 4pm.
For more information call us on 0116 454 5771
At the drop in sessions you can:
- Talk to qualified advisers.
- Find out about jobs and apprenticeships in your area.
- Consider your skills and interests around learning and work.
- Get support with CVs and applications.
- Receive practical interview support and tips to help you achieve your ideal role.
Following your initial session you can also receive ongoing support to progress into learning and work.