If you are 19 and over and have recently been made redundant, Futures can help you find jobs and training. Their professional Careers Advisers provide free impartial information, advice and guidance.
- Talk to qualified advisers.
- Find out about jobs and apprenticeships in your area.
- Consider your skills and interests around learning and work.
- Get support with CVs and applications.
- Receive practical interview support and tips.
Please contact Sarah Baranyai of Futures, Email: Leicestershire@futuresforyou.com or call Sarah Baranyai on 07570 671594 or 0116 261 5907.
These workshops run on Thursdays from 10 - 11.30am, they're aimed at graduates and /or professionals of any age. The sessions will give you the opportunity to:
- Identify your career options and direction for the future
- Reflect on your personality profile and transferable skills
- Make the most out of social media and networking
- Explore job searching techniques, including internet safety awareness
- Consider what makes an effective CV, application and covering letter
- Discuss successful interviewing
For more information call Futures on 0116 261 5907.
Leicester Adult Skills and Learning Service
Leicester Adult Skills and Learning Service (LASALS) are committed to providing the best learning opportunities for everyone and developing excellent learning facilities. LASALS offer a wide range of high quality part-time courses.
Find out more by clicking the link below.