We are working in partnership with Futures Advice, Skills and Employment to provide pre-employment support, assisting you into a job or apprenticeship.
You can drop in to the Futures office at 80-82 Charles Street, Monday to Friday, any time between 9am and 4pm. At Futures you can:
- Talk to qualified advisers.
- Find out about jobs and apprenticeships in your area.
- Consider your skills and interests around learning and work.
- Get support with CVs and applications.
- Receive practical interview support and tips.
Following your initial session you can also receive ongoing support. For more information call Futures on 0116 261 5907.
These workshops run on Thursdays from 10 - 11.30am, they're aimed at graduates and /or professionals of any age. The sessions will give you the opportunity to:
- Identify your career options and direction for the future
- Reflect on your personality profile and transferable skills
- Make the most out of social media and networking
- Explore job searching techniques, including internet safety awareness
- Consider what makes an effective CV, application and covering letter
- Discuss successful interviewing
For more information call Futures on 0116 261 5907.