Leicester Employment Hub
Working directly with employers and job seekers
Health and Social Care Jobs - Covid-19
Supporting people has never been more important as we face the challenges of COVID-19, which is particularly impacting our Care Markets and their ability to delivery care and support to some of the most vulnerable people.
Find out more about job opportunities in this sector by clicking the link below.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Information to help support your business
In response to the Coronavirus outbreak, the LLEP have developed a range of resources and guidance to ensure businesses feel supported and are prepared to act quickly as the situation unfolds. The LLEP is reviewing the latest information daily and updating pages as information changes.
Apprenticeship Graduation Ceremony
If you are a local business, this is a great event to sponsor
• Align your organisation with the city’s drive for a highly qualified, diverse and inclusive workforce
• Raise brand awareness amongst a pool of talented and keen individuals
• Networking opportunities around apprenticeships and early careers
• Showcase your own apprentices in the heart of this celebration.
Call us on 0116 4542952 to find out more, or click the link below.
Leicester Jobs Fund employer grants of £3,500
Our Leicester Jobs Fund grant is designed to support you to create new apprenticeships and work placements
Find out about our Constructing Leicester scheme including our support for job seekers and employers.
Click the link below to find out more.
Become a Disability Confident Employer
Nearly 7 million people of working age in the UK are disabled or have a health condition. Encouraging applications from disabled people is good for business. It can help you to:
- Increase the number of high quality applicants available
- Create a workforce that reflects the diverse range of customers it serves and the community in which it is based
- Bring additional skills to the business which could result in large savings
Find out more by clicking the link below.