Apprenticeship funding from Leicester City Council
We are offering financial support to employers in the city to take on new apprentices and develop the skills of existing employees.
Who can apply?
• A business or organisation based in Leicester, delivering a service in the Health & Social Care sector
• Must be registered on the apprenticeship service account - contact us for help to register
• Must meet the requirements set out in the apprenticeship funding rules on GOV.UK
Apply for funds
To apply, you'll need to complete the application form by clicking the link below and include:
• the name, level and duration of the apprenticeship course
• the cost of training and assessing your apprentice
• details of the training provider
• an idea of long-term plans for your apprentice once they finish their apprenticeship