Unlocking Opportunities and YCG
We know just how hard it can be for prison leavers to get a job on release. We have partnered with YCG, who have designed a careers service to support you gaining the skills and support you need to secure stable employment.
We partner with employers who employ prison leavers, seeing them as essential part of their business success. You can view the job vacancies below, we also recommend you register with YCG via the link below, as they have even more roles available.
If you do not currently have the skills for one of our advertised roles, support is available to gain these skills, click the link below to find out more.
Unlocking Opportunities vacancies
Become a Big Issue vendor
Start earning today. Become a Big Issue vendor and you could earn £150+ per week.
Click the link below to find out more.
Bakers Waste have several job options available, some of which do not require previous experience, options include:
- HGV roles Class two available – Leicester & Northampton
- HGV Mechanics – HO Boston Road Beaumont Leys
- Plant Machine Operators – Enderby and Northampton
- Site Supervisors – Desford & Enderby
- Recycling Operatives – Enderby & Northampton
- Transport Planners – HO Boston Road Beaumont Leys
- Transport Planning Supervisor